Standard in 2D mechanical design and drafting for Manufacturing industry
AutoCAD® Mechanical is AutoCAD® software for manufacturing, purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process. It includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, the world's leading CAD software, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning, and creating bills of material.
AutoCAD Mechanical provides a library of more than 700,000 standard parts, supports multiple international design standards, and enables users to quickly detail and document digital prototypes created in Autodesk® Inventor® software. AutoCAD Mechanical offers engineers a competitive edge by helping save hours of effort, so they can spend time innovating rather than drafting.
Core Mechanical Engineering Features - Discover the powerful features in AutoCAD® Mechanical software that automate common design tasks, increase drafting productivity, and give mechanical engineers a competitive edge
- Design & Drafting Productivity Tools-Contains a specific tool for almost every aspect of the mechanical engineering and design process.
- Standards-Based Drafting & Part Libraries-Supports international drafting standards and includes libraries of over 700,000 standard parts.
- Machinery Generators & Calculators-Enables you to instantly create and analyze a wide variety of common components.
- Documentation & Reporting Tools-Helps you to easily document, annotate, and report, mechanical engineering and design data.
- Collaboration and Data Management-Enables workgroups to share accurate design information reliably and securely.