50% fewer mouse clicks. 20% more productivity.
Gone are the days when 3D navigation meant endless mouse clicks to move around an object or to fly through space and remembering how to change views and control objects within the X, Y, Z axes...one tedious step at a time. Plus, it is no longer necessary to remember different application's unique commands for manipulating 3D objects or scenes.
With 3Dconnexion's SpacePilot, you simply push, pull, tilt or twist the SpacePilot's controller cap to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D imagery. You'll unify navigation systems from mulitple 3D programs and experience a natural way to work (and play) in 3D environments using 3Dconnexion's award-winning technology.
3D navigation has never been this intuitive.
Unique adaptive sensing technology gives you the functionality you want, the instant you want it. Commands become available on the LCD and dynamically update as you switch between applications or work in different modes within an application. Plus, an array of extendable, programmable speed keys - including Control, Fit, View and keyboard modifiers - help you stay immersed in your design.
This innovative 3D input device:
- Boosts productivity by over 20%, while reducing mouse usage by 50%
- Automatically maps functions on keys as you change applications
- Enables no-look access to modifier keys on device
- Provides instant positioning of models and scenes with Fit and View keys
- Reduces fatigue with its ergonomic design and soft, sculpted palm rest
Preconfigured. Easy to customize.
SpaceExplorer's software automatically recognizes the programs already loaded on your computer-such as Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire, Solid Edge, UGS NX, and a host of other CAD and DCC applications-and installs default configurations that predefine the functions assigned to programmable buttons.
Earn your wings in no time at all.
3Dconnexion's Configuration Wizard is an interactive tool that uses animation and imagery to guide you through controller cap movement and configuring your preferences. The Configuration Wizard also provides demonstration applications so you can practice or start using the device right away.
Plus, your 3DxSoftware will never be out of date, because 3Dconnexion's Update Wizard keeps you up-to-date on the latest OS and application versions and new features.
Why Choose Space Pilot
- 50% fewer mouse clicks. 20% more productivity
- Simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D models
- Unlock power of 3D applications with 21 speed keys
- Easy-to-read LCD displays available functions
- Adaptive sensing technology automatically updates commands
Space Pilot Specifications
- Advanced 6 degrees-of-freedom optical sensor
- Speed adjustable to preference
- Sculpted palmrest for comfort
- 21+ programmable speed keys
- LCD Viewing Area: (WxH) 4.0"x1.0" (102.4x30.2mm)
- Display format: 240x64
- 1.875 lb (0.85 kg)
- 3-year warranty
- Intel Pentium 4/III or AMD/Athlon™ processor based system
- Windows: 140 Megabytes free disk space for driver and plug-in installation
- UNIX/Linux: 2 Megabytes free disk space for driver installation
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
Operating System Supported
- Windows XP x86 or x64
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- UNIX (HP-UX 11, IBM AIX 5.2, Sun Solaris 8 or greater)
- Linux (Redhat Enterprise Linux WS 3, SuSE 9.0 or greater)