Design and build innovative, compliant electrical equipment, integrating electrical and mechanical systems digitally
Industrial designers are the arbiters of innovation, charged with the knowledge, skill, and expertise to drive a company’s brand and visual identity through every facet of their product strategy and offerings. In a crowded market place where design drives success and excellence is the expectation, Autodesk delivers the digital tools for today’s industrial design professionals to drive innovation.
Whether your needs are for conceptual design, design styling, conceptual and design modeling, production modeling, technical surfacing, or product visualization, Autodesk industrial design software can help you:
- Rapidly explore and refine creative ideas for innovative, differentiated products
- Create design sketches as well as 3D models to visually communicate industrial design intent
- Accurately capture and communicate designs with others for input and collaboration
- Build production-ready models for engineering design and production development
- Create stunning visualizations from 3D CAID (computer-aided industrial design) data, facilitating design reviews and decision making