Register today to save your seat!
In November 2014, we are bringing the Autodesk University Extension to Jakarta, Indonesia! Don’t miss out this opportunity to improve your job skills, learn about the latest technology trends and make valuable business contacts.
AUx 2014 brings together keynotes, training classes and networking opportunities for Designers, Engineers, Manufacturers, Executives and Students to meet with experts and their peers on-site in a local setting at the Le Meridien, Jakarta on Thursday 13th November.
Satisfy your hunger for innovation with:
- Varied classes by leading experts and working professionals
- Networking, including quality face-to-face time with Autodesk Executives
- An exhibit hall showcasing Autodesk Channel Partners, hardware sponsors and strategic partners
Register today for as little as Rp 585,000!
Registration fee is inclusive of:
- Full conference pass to general track and industry sessions
- 1 x Autodesk Product Certification voucher*
Certification voucher applicable to AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max.
- Conference goodie bag
Total value over $USD150
Early birds receive a 4GB USB thumb drive! Early bird offer valid until Oct 10, 2014.
Plenary Sessions (Morning)
Keynote by Patrick Williams, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Emerging Markets
Keynote by Scott Reese, Vice President, Cloud Platform
Industry Tracks (Afternoon)
Building & Construction
Design with AutoCAD
Customer Case Studies
Autodesk Solution Exhibition