Countless devices, one solution.
Complete management and security of mobile devices, content and applications.
Manage Mobile Requests with Simplicity
Mobile devices are like rabbits: tiny, cute and rapidly multiplying. This means much of your day is spent provisioning, securing, locating, managing and updating these devices. With Sophos Mobile Control—the Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management solution—we give you the ability to manage countless devices with a single solution. Now you’ll finally have the time to address all of those requests that were never in your job description.
Mobile Content Management (MCM)
Ensure your data protection doesn’t end at the office door. MCM for iOS devices, ensures each document remains secure while allowing users to remain productive and collaborate safely.
- Transparently encrypts each file, letting you rest assured that your documents and data remain safe—not just in the office, but everywhere your users go
- Leverages the Sophos Mobile Encryption app, which is centrally managed through the Sophos Mobile Control console
- Accesses content from various cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Egnyte and various WebDAV compatible solutions
Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Mobile Control provides an easy way to manage all your smartphones and tablets. Whether you deploy corporate devices, or your employees bring their own (BYOD). Our EMM solution handles them from the initial setup and enrollment, right through to device decommissioning. And our fully web-based console allows administration from any location on any device.
- Manages and controls iOS, Android (including Samsung SAFE), Windows Phone 8 and other device types
- Configures device policies and deploys them over-the-air
- Enforces built-in security features such as passcodes and device encryption
- Provides full loss and theft protection for lost or stolen devices
- Builds group-based compliance policies
Mobile Application Management (MAM)
Give your mobile users all the apps they need to do their jobs with the Enterprise App Store in Sophos Mobile Control. Push in-house and store apps directly to a user’s device.
- Securely distributes apps to individual users or groups
- Deploys iOS-managed apps for added control over app data
- Password protects apps containing corporate data for extra security
- Blacklists apps that might be risky or time-wasting
- Supports enterprise purchasing of apps via Apple’s Volume Purchasing (VPP)
Mobile Email Management (MEM)
Enables comprehensive security for your corporate email infrastructure.
- Distributes email settings, getting your users productive in minutes
- Controls access to email via a secure email gateway based on the device health
- Supports email containers like Nitrodesk Touchdown
- Selectively wipes all corporate emails, once a user leaves the company
Integrated Security for Android Devices
Mobile devices are simply tiny computers traveling everywhere with users; hence, mobile devices need the same level of antivirus protection. And Sophos is the only vendor to provide integrated antivirus and Web Protection for Android devices. Our Mobile Security app seamlessly integrates into your Mobile Control console, providing malware detection details to protect your Android users from malicious apps, websites and other threats.
- Automatically scans all newly installed apps for malware
- Quarantines infected devices
- Protect users from accessing malicious websites and block web pages by category
Sophos Mobile Security is available for free for all Android users.
Reduced Risk of Data Breaches with Network Access Control
Mobile Control continually assesses the compliance status of each device. Block any noncompliant device from accessing the corporate network via Wi-Fi and VPN, reducing the risk of data breaches.
- Constantly monitors device health and detects jailbreaks, blacklisted apps or insecure settings
- Integration with Sophos UTM enables admins to block Wi-Fi and VPN access based on the compliance status of the device
- Out-of-the-box interfaces to Checkpoint and Cisco ISE
Simple Set-Up & Maintenance
Our intuitive web-based console puts all common tasks at your fingertips. We’ve optimized workflows, so your admin can easily find all the data they need to quickly manage devices and policies.
- Automatically assigns profiles and policies to users based upon their user directory membership
- See the device status, its compliance state and whether the user is allowed to receive email, get network access or access to corporate documents
- Our built-in, self-service portal lets your users register their own devices, change passwords or report a lost of stolen device
One User = One License
BYOD workers want the freedom of multiple devices for home use and on the road. Our simplified per-user licensing suits your multi-device users and makes your budget go further. One user = one license. No matter how many devices they have.
Flexible Deployment Options
Sophos Mobile Control gives you options for a no-worries solution to suit your needs. Install the solution on-premise—or use it as Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted by Sophos or a Managed Service Provider (MSP). No matter what your level of expertise or size of your IT department, we have the deployment method to fit.