This is where network threats go to die.
Protect virtual and physical servers from malware threats without sacrificing performance
Advanced Threat Protection
Our Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) combines multiple technologies to add an additional layer of defense against targeted attacks on your network.
- Uses layered protection to effectively prevent APTs, command and control traffic and targeted attacks
- Performance-optimized Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) identifies and blocks attacks through deep-packet inspection
- When combined with Web, selective analysis of unidentified traffic in a cloud sandbox helps to constantly improve the threat data provided by SophosLabs
Dynamic App Control
In a couple clicks you can protect your employees from web threats and control their time online.
- A graphical flowmonitor and dynamic reports let you check on the fly to see if your policy is working and make instant adjustments
- Block, allow, shape and prioritize web applications like file sharing, IM clients, streaming media and games
- Deep Layer-7 inspection identifies over 900 applications, and it gives feedback on unclassified applications too
Web Malware Protection
You get the most advanced web threat protection:
- Our high-performance web malware engine inspects all web traffic in real-time
- SophosLabs continuously updates our threat intelligence via the cloud, keeping you ahead of new and emerging threats
Our hardware appliances are purpose built, high-performance devices. They integrate our security applications with a hardened operating system (OS) on optimized Intel-compatible server systems.
- Flexible and scalable hardware and software tailored to your needs
- Optimized for best performance in real-life usage scenarios
- Best performance, no matter which deployment method you choose
Customizable Web Filtering
Select from over 35 million sites in 96 categories to create safe web browsing policies—so you can minimize legal concerns around inappropriate content and maximize productivity.
You can set policy by users and time, using a variety of authentication options including IP or Mac Address, Active Directory SSO, eDirectory SSO and LDAP. And, it syncs with UTM Endpoint Protection and the Sophos Enterprise Console, providing a single web security policy for users everywhere.
VPNs made easy
Set up secure remote access using our Secure SSL, IPsec VPN clients or HTML5 clientless VPN. We provide users with a simple portal, letting them connect from any device—even smartphones and tablets.
Hook up your remote offices using Sophos RED. The box plugs in at any remote location and requires no onsite configuration. Connect it to the Internet, register it centrally and the remote site instantly gets full protection without having to compromise on security.
At Sophos, simplicity is our mantra. You’ll have complete control over all the security features you need all in one place, with none of the complexity.
We’ve invested heavily in streamlining our interface. This way you won’t have to reach for the manual every time you need to update a policy or change a setting. So you’re never more than a couple clicks from completing your task.
Complete On-Box Reporting
Our built-in reporting means you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your users. Fix problems fast and shape your policies, keeping your users secure while boosting network performance. And, you get detailed reports as standard, stored locally with no separate tools required.
At-a-glance flow graphs show usage trends with predefined and customizable reports, providing key web activity. Report anonymization hides user names, requiring the four-eyes-principle to unhide them.
Sophos gives you complete security—from the network firewall to web and application control—in a single modular appliance.
- Install as hardware, software or a virtual appliance or even in the cloud
- License our protection modules individually. Or, you can choose one of our pre-packaged licenses
- Centrally manage multiple appliances through IPsec VPN tunnels with our free management software