Encryption without compromise.
Protect your data on computers, shared folders, removable media and even the cloud.
Introducing the new SafeGuard 6.1
We’re excited to announce the launch of Sophos SafeGuard 6.1. This new release allows you to manage Mac FileVault 2 and Microsoft BitLocker encryption in one console. It’s encryption without compromise for all of your devices.
Data Protection Everywhere
Today’s users demand a wider and more unhindered access to company data: from mobile devices and home computers to USB sticks and the cloud. Sophos’ data protection solutions protect and encrypt all your devices and data without getting in the way.
Encrypt Data on More Platforms
Now with new support for Windows 8 and 8.1, file and disk encryption on Macs, usability improvements and much more, SafeGuard Enterprise 6.1 is the complete data protection solution that keeps business data safe and compliant wherever it goes. Also, we extend access to encrypted data on the move from your mobile devices with our free Mobile Encryption App.
Manage Native Device Encryption
For the fastest, easiest and most reliable full-disk encryption, SafeGuard Native Device Encryption takes advantage of the technology built into the operating system. Seamlessly manage keys and recovery functions on BitLocker- and FileVault 2-encrypted drives from the SafeGuard Management Center.
- Centrally enable and administer BitLocker and FileVault security policies
- Enforce consistent security policies even in mixed operating system environments
- Easy recovery with central encryption key backup and emergency mechanisms
- Help reduce cost with simplified deployment and enterprise-level management
The simplified, central control offered by SafeGuard Enterprise helps you comply with data protection regulations and prevent data breaches.
- Instant, detailed reports and audits
- Role-based management to separate authorization levels
- Dual-officer authorization for critical tasks
- Proven solution used by leading organizations worldwide
SafeGuard Management Center
Define, set up and manage encryption for all devices and platforms from a unified and central Management center.
- Manage encryption for all your SafeGuard Enterprise modules
- Set data security policies for groups and devices from a centralized console
- Securely store, exchange and recover keys across devices and operating systems
- Reports on both Windows and Mac computers running SafeGuard
- Uses Active Directory to import user/device information, synchronize and schedule tasks
Sophos Encryption Technology
SafeGuard Enterprise comes with our industry-leading encryption technology that provides fast and secure encryption whenever built-in operating system encryption is not available or applicable. Encryption of files, folders or devices is completely transparent and integrates in the management center alongside all other devices.
- Proven encryption technology certified by organizations across the world (FIPS, CC EAL4 and more)
- Manage devices and data in the single Management Center
- Flexible recovery options for keys, data and forgotten passwords
Protect Your Macs
Data on a Mac is as valuable as data on a Windows PC which makes it vital to include Macs in your data encryption strategy. SafeGuard Enterprise now protects your Macs with file and disk encryption and ensures that the data on your Macs is secure at all times. Now includes new encryption capability for removable media, network file shares and cloud on Mac.
- Manage file or disk encryption for Macs in the same Management Center as all other devices
- Manage FileVault 2 encrypted devices
- Works in the background without impacting performance
- Complete visibility and reporting on encryption status
Encryption for Removable Media
SafeGuard Data Exchange automatically and transparently encrypts files on removable media such as USB sticks, memory cards and CDs/DVDs.
- Share encrypted data on removable media easily across your organization without impacting your users
- Using a portable application and password, easily and securely share encrypted removable media with users not using SafeGuard Enterprise
- Removable media whitelisting makes encryption management easier and more flexible
Encryption for Cloud Storage
Cloud storage services are useful to help users access their data, wherever they are, on whatever device they’re using. Improving productivity of users is important, but it’s equally critical to ensure your sensitive information stays secure once it moves to the cloud. SafeGuard Encryption for Cloud Storage automatically and invisibly encrypts/decrypts files as they are uploaded or downloaded from cloud services.
- Encrypts files uploaded to cloud storage services
- Allows secure data sharing everywhere
- Automatically detects and supports most popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive and Egnyte
- Read encrypted files with our free Mobile Encryption app for iOS and Android
Encryption for File Shares
Encryption isn’t only for making sure data stays safe from prying eyes outside your business. It’s also useful for enabling secure collaboration and controlling files inside it. SafeGuard Encryption for File Shares goes beyond simple folder permissions and guarantees that only the right people can read the right files while still allowing IT to manage files and backups.
- Configure file encryption for shared folders
- Makes sure only certain users or groups are able to access data
- Doesn’t require any interaction from your users
- Provides extra layer of protection if/when corporate servers move to the cloud