Turn any location into a secure location
Sophos RED instantly connects a branch office to your LAN. And client VPN provides remote access for desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
Plug & Protect RED
Sophos RED is the first security gateway that requires no local set up or technical skills at the remote site. Configuration and deployment is completely automated. Enter a name and the unique RED device ID into your Sophos UTM and a configuration file is automatically created.
All your branch office user needs to do is connect Sophos RED to the Internet router and plug in the power. It automatically connects to your central Sophos UTM and establishes a secure Ethernet tunnel.
Once Sophos RED is in place, all branch office traffic is forwarded to the Sophos UTM appliance. Giving you complete security and visibility.
- Intrusion Prevention protects your network against new and existing threats
- Extend protection to include web, email, endpoint web servers and even secure Wi-Fi
- Built-in reporting gives you the insight you need to fix problems fast
Users can simply install individual VPN packages with a click of the mouse using the Sophos UTM UserPortal. That means your help desk doesn’t have to get involved.
- Automatically installs within minutes—no configuration required by the user
- SSL or IPsec VPNs for Linux, OS X and Windows 7 and 8—both 32- and 64-bit
- Central deployment of client configuration and software by the administrator
Clientless VPN for BYOD
Our HTML5 VPN Portal is the only solution of its kind with no need for ActiveX, Java or a client to install. Because it’s pure HTML5 technology, it works on all platforms, from Windows and Macs to iOS and Android.
Users can create fast and easy VPN tunnels to secure data traffic back to the corporate network. And, they can do it from all of their devices, including iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices. Automatic login stores resource credentials on the device. There’s no need to give it out to third-party users.
All Sophos VPN clients support state-of the-art algorithms like AES256 and SHA-512. And, they ensure compatibility and data privacy across unsecured networks.
Secure authentication is delivered by X.509 certificates in a PKI (public key infrastructure). Get advanced protection against illegal access.
At Sophos, simplicity is our mantra. You’ll have complete control over all the security features you need all in one place, with none of the complexity.
We’ve invested heavily in streamlining our interface. This way you won’t have to reach for the manual every time you need to update a policy or change a setting. So you’re never more than a couple clicks from completing your task.
Complete on-box reporting
Our built-in reporting means you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your users. Fix problems fast and shape your policies, keeping your users secure while boosting network performance. And, you get detailed reports as standard, stored locally with no separate tools required.
At-a-glance flow graphs show usage trends with predefined and customizable reports, providing key web activity. Report anonymization hides user names, requiring the four-eyes-principle to unhide them.
Sophos UTM gives you complete security—from the network firewall to endpoint antivirus—in a single modular appliance.
- Install as hardware, software or a virtual appliance or even in the cloud
- License our protection modules individually. Or, you can choose one of our pre-packaged licenses
- Centrally manage multiple appliances through IPsec VPN tunnels with our Free UTM Manager