Course Description :
AutoCAD® Advanced introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD® software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
Continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the program. For example, here you go beyond the basic skill of inserting and creating blocks, to create and editing dynamic blocks and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand CAD Management and System Setup. You learn skills such as:
– Adding parametric constraints to objects
– Advanced Text Objects
– Working with Tables
– Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
– Outputting and publishing files for review
– Collaboration and automation tools
– Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
– Managing Layers
– CAD Management and System Setup
– Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
It is recommended that students have a working knowledge of :
– Completion of AutoCAD®/AutoCAD LT® Fundamentals or equivalent.
– A working knowledge of basic design/drafting prosedures and terminology.
– A Working knowledge of your operating system.
Who Should Attend :
Experienced or familiar basic knowledge & workflow autodesk AutoCAD users.
Suggested Duration : 3 days