Course Description :
The AutoCAD® essentials training course explore more about the indispensable core topics required to use the AutoCAD® software. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to accelerate the design process. AutoCAD essentials course is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this fundamental level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter.
This Course covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the training course. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the most essential tools and concepts.
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
It is recommended that students have a working knowledge of :
– A working knowledge of basic design/drafting prosedures and terminology.
– A Working knowledge of your operating system.
Who Should Attend :
Newcomers to AutoCAD and novice AutoCAD users. And should be familiar with the fundamentals of AutoCAD.
Suggested Duration : 3 days